- HCI Integrated Solutions
Logistics Analyst in support of Project Manager Soldier Weapons (PM SW), supports soldiers through the enhancement of current systems and development of next-generation weapons technology. The organization focuses on ensuring soldiers are equipped with world-class weapon systems and associated target acquisition/fire-control products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide program acquisition logistics recommendations, program coordination and guidance to support the decision making process for PM SW Product Directors. Attend and lead Logistics Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, provide research, analyses, and reviews. Reviews and provides comments on reports and prepare original acquisition documents. These efforts will be provided in support of research and development, production and fielding of small caliber ammunition, weapon systems, and accessories.
Provides technical program acquisition related recommendations and direct oversight pertaining to PMSW projects (SEP) related accessory and support equipment programs throughout their life cycle. The Contractor will support the Test IPT in development of test plans as well as presentation/reporting of test activities and data.
Tasks: Supporting all acquisition logistics activities including:
* Preparation of program documents as required for Milestone Decisions (i.e., Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, ILS certifications, etc.)
* Small arms provisioning
* Support equipment and tools specific to small arms
* Logistics Task Analysis
* Technical manual development as well as validation and verification
* Small arms requirements on packaging, handling, storage, and transportation
* Development of small arms New Equipment Training (NET)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Knowledge of Army Regulations (e.g., AR 700-127) and the documentation requirements for DoD Milestones, Type Classification, and Materiel Release (AR 700-142)
* Extensive military background is desired to understand the logistics implications at both the Soldier and Unit level.
* An extensive acquisition logistics experience is required to in order to understand and perform Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) tasks required during the Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) and Production and Deployment (P&D) phases.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* 5 years of experience in the US Army logistics process as it relates to small arms systems.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Senior NCO E-7 or Officer O-3 or above
* Previous assignment or work in Program Management Office* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...